The 40th bday party was a lot of fun (bday girl in the 3rd pic). Everyone wore stuff from one of the earlier decades. Jason was 90s grunge & I was 80s girl. I wore my favorite Say Anything shirt & some VERY unflattering legwarmers. I bought blue mascara & purple eyeshadow (who wears this stuff?!) I did a pretty good job with the mall bangs (considering I dont have a lot of bangs) & there's a little puff ponytail on the top of my head.
Sunday, November 16, 2008
Decades
The 40th bday party was a lot of fun (bday girl in the 3rd pic). Everyone wore stuff from one of the earlier decades. Jason was 90s grunge & I was 80s girl. I wore my favorite Say Anything shirt & some VERY unflattering legwarmers. I bought blue mascara & purple eyeshadow (who wears this stuff?!) I did a pretty good job with the mall bangs (considering I dont have a lot of bangs) & there's a little puff ponytail on the top of my head.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Sweet hair!!!
Apart from the extra 30lbs that was me in the 90s. (and sometimes the 2000s too!)
Post a Comment