I was thinking of going w/ the 80s...I have bangs for the first time in 20 years so it seems perfect for some great mall hair (need to buy some cheap super strong hairspray). Clothes..I found a website that sells 80s t shirts. Not real creative, I know.
Any other CHEAP ideas? I did see a pair of leggings w/ zippers at the ankles in a Macy's ad but I dont want to spend that much on something I dont think I'll ever wear again. Target sells legwarmers (scary as that is!) so that could be fun (should be fun to stuff my bootcut jeans into those)
I've been to Goodwill...slim pickins there. I need to get my act together since it's only a week away.
I could also use ideas for Jason...otherwise he's going as 90s grunge.
I guess if all else fails...we could wear these!

3 comments:
Don't forget blue or purple mascara and or eyeliner. You used to do that I'm pretty sure.
I think Jason with 90's grundge would be just fine.
Good call...I think my fav mascara in junior high was actually teal.
I loved being Blinky!
Post a Comment