I just got home from work a bit ago. My boring dinner of a half cup of brown basmati rice is cooking in the microwave so it seemed like a good time to blog a little.
Since I last blogged...
- Rode my bicycle 50 miles in Whitefish, Montana to raise money for Juvenile Diabetes
- Been working a crapload of hours & it's been mentally killing me
- Had a really bad cold that sucked the life out of me (still have the cough)
- Went hiking & got an extremely painful spider bite which later got infected & had to have the urgent care remove the nasty thing (don't worry, I wont post the pic)
- Went to the Lake of the Ozarks to scrapbook for the weekend
- Got a massage at the Lake at a fancy spa. Most of it hurt. I even had a big bruise to prove Im not being a pansy. Everyone always tells me how great massages are...no one ever mentioned bruising. (I even tripped over a rock later that day & didnt even get a bruise from that.)
So there are my bullet points. I often think of stuff I wanna say but it's hard to find stuff that I'd wanna share with the world...my friends, yes, but not the whole interweb. Im hoping to find more to say after my work hours return to normal

3 comments:
Awww - Jacqueline! Look at it this way, things MUST get better from here right!? ;-)
Jac - I never feel 'relaxed' after a massage either. It's not just you. I always hurt - in fact I expect to. I go to have them work out knots, etc. but it always seems they find spots that I didn't even know hurt til they start kneading the crap out of me.
Also...why are you only eating a 1/2 cup of rice for dinner? Out of WW points for the day?
Glad to know Im not the only one w/ massage pain.
I was eating a 1/2 cup (before cooking) rice for dinner because I dont have any food in the house because I dont have time to go to the grocery store. (Ok, I do probably have some stuff that would involve some work & I have no energy for that w/ the stupid work crap & getting over a cold.)
I will be working this weekend too so still nothing will get done in my house. What a great quality of life. (Trying so hard to not be negative but it's difficult!)
Post a Comment